BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2006 | Semester : Spring
Exam 2006 Spring
Attempt all the questions.
1. a. Define Psychology. Can Psychology be applied by managers in an organization for better employer-employee relations? Explain. 
b. Describe the functions of the peripheral nervous system in coordinating human behaviour. 
2. a. Describe the nature of personality. Also, assess the relationship between personality and culture. [4+4]
b. Define sensation. How does visual sensation lead to perception? 
Differentiate between hallucination and delusion.
3. a. How reliable is observation as a method for studying human behaviour? 
b. What is concept formation and why is it crucial in problem solving process? 
4. a. Make clear the following example in the light of classical conditioning learning. “Hari’s mouth waters when he eats anything with ice-cream in It. One day, while reading an advertisement that shows a big scoop of ice-cream, Hari notices his mouth watering.” 
b. Define memory. Explain with examples, the methods of controlling forgetting. 
c. Differentiate between operant conditioning and trial and error learning. 
5. Is ‘stress’ good or bad? In detail, explain the causes and remedies of individual and organizational stressors. 
6. a. What are the causes of illusion? Also, with examples, give details about the universal illusion. 
b. Clarify the relationship between mental age (MA) and chronological age (CA) in determining a person’s intelligence Quotient (IQ). 
Define Intelligence. What is the significance of ‘g’ and ‘s’ factors in intelligence?
7. Write short notes (Any Two): [2×5=10]
a. Span of attention
b. TAT Test
c. Convergent and Divergent Thinking
d. Neural Impulse