BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2014 | Semester: Fall
Exam 2014 Fall
1. a. Explain how psychology has evolved from philosophical stage to current stage. 
b. Describe briefly the observation method as an important instrument to study psychology. 
2. a. Describe the major function of Central Nervous system (CNS). 
b. Compare and contrast Pavlovian conditioning with instrumental conditioning. 
3. a. Define forgetting and describe briefly the causes of forgetting. 
b. Explain the relationships among need, drive, and goal in motivational cycle. 
4. a. Define perception and example the role of perceptual organization in perception process.
b. Discuss attention and division of attention. 
5. a. What is problem solving thinking? Describe the major steps of problem solving thinking 
b. Clarify the theory of concept. How do concepts form? 
6. a. Define intelligence. Explain importance of Benet Simon Test in the field of measurement of intelligence. 
b. Describe briefly the factors that influence personality development. 
“Sensation is regarded as the primary mental Process”. Explain.
7. Write Short notes on any two. [2×5=10]
a. Perceptual error
b. Transfer of learning
c. Voluntary and involuntary attention.