BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS
Old Question Paper
Year: 2012 | Semester: Spring
Exam 2012 Spring
1. a. Define psychology as a scientific discipline. 
b. Describe psychology as an important subject in the field of organization. 
Describe psychology in terms of S-R and S-O-R paradigms.
2. a. Brain is understood as the headquarter of the human body. Describe the role of brain in human information processing. 
b. Describe the type theory of personality. 
3. a. Define memory and describe type of human memory. 
Illustrate major causes of forgetting.
b. Describe one of the theories of learning with example. 
4. a. Maslow’s theory of motivation is the most applied one regarding human need. Give example of the theory. 
b. Define stress and briefly describe way to reduce the stress in day-to-day life. 
5. a. Describe the processes of perception. 
Sensation is regarded as raw material of perception. Discuss.
b. Describe attention and its types. 
6. a. Given meaning and definition of problem solving. Briefly describe the steps of problem solving. [3+4]
b. Describe intelligence as a basis of individual difference. 
7. Write short notes on any two: [2×5=10]
a. Types of emotion
b. Creative thinking