5 Best Study Planning Apps for Students
College life is hectic. From attending classes to working a part-time job to participating in extracurricular activities, there’s a lot on your plate. And that’s not even including studying for exams! Thankfully, plenty of apps are out there designed to help you stay organized and on top of your workload.
Here are five of the best study planning apps for students:
First and foremost on my list of best study planning apps for students is Evernote. This app is incredibly versatile- you can use it to take notes in class, make to-do lists, record lectures, and more.
The great thing about Evernote is that all your information is synced between devices so that you can access it anywhere. The syncing feature greatly comes in handy, especially when I have got a college paper helper for school and happen to be away from my laptop.
Evernote is also useful for brainstorming and mind-mapping. If you’re the type of person who likes to see your ideas visually, you can create a chart or diagram in Evernote. This app is one of the best study planning apps for students!
- Google Calendar
Another great app you should consider as a college student is Google Calendar. This app is very versatile and can be used for various purposes, including keeping track of your class schedule, assignments, and other important dates. You can also use the Google Calendar website to access your calendar from any computer.
Google Calendar is a great way to stay organized and keep track of your schedule. It’s easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.
However, one thing to keep in mind is that Google Calendar does require a Gmail account.
If you’re looking for an app to help you stay on top of your studies, Google Calendar is a great option.
- MyHomework App
Dealing with homework can be a daunting task, but the MyHomework app makes it simple. This app lets you keep track of your assignments and due dates by entering them into the calendar feature. You can also set reminders to help you stay on top of your work.
The best part about this app is that it’s available on both Android and iOS devices, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Also, it’s completely free to use! So if you’re looking for an easy way to keep track of your homework, the MyHomework app is a great option.
Another great app for students is StudyBlue. This app allows you to make digital flashcards and share them with other users. You can also find flashcards created by other people, which can be helpful when you are trying to learn a new topic.
One of the most incredible features of this app is that it has a built-in quiz maker. This means that you can create quizzes for yourself or your classmates and then test yourself on the material.
StudyBlue is free to download and use, making it an excellent choice for budget-minded students.
- iStudiez Pro
Last on our list is iStudiez Pro. This app is available for iOS and Android devices, and it’s excellent for tracking assignments, deadlines, exams, and more. You can also create a schedule for studying and managing your time.
One of the best features of iStudiez Pro is that you can sync it across all of your devices, so you always have your information with you. It’s also easy to use and has a clean interface.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for managing your studies, iStudiez Pro is a great option.
Benefits of using planning apps for students
Using a study planning app comes with a lot of benefits for students. Below are some key advantages:
– They can help you stay organized and on track with your studies. Whether you need to keep track of what assignments are due when or want a central repository for your lecture notes and readings, a planning app can help you stay on top of things.
– They can help you to utilize your time better. By mapping out your study schedule ahead of time, you can ensure that you make the most efficient use of your time while studying. This is especially important if you have limited hours each day or week to study.
– They can help to improve your productivity. When you know exactly what you need to do and when it’s easier to get started on your work and stay focused until it’s done.
– They can provide a sense of accountability. If you share your study schedule with others, they can hold you accountable for it. This can be especially helpful if you tend to put things off until the last minute.
– Some apps have built-in timers, which can help you to focus on specific tasks or periods
– Many apps also offer the ability to share your plans with others so that they can support and encourage you throughout your studies. This could be especially useful if you are studying as part of a team or group project.
So, whether you are just starting university or are already a few years into your degree, using a study planning app can be a great way to improve your productivity and academic performance. There are many different study planning apps, and each student may find a different app more beneficial than another. However, these five apps are great starting points for students looking to get organized and improve their studying habits.