Adventures in English Volume II (Two)
Complete Four Levels
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS
Author : Moti Nissani and Shreedhar Lohani
Adventures in English Vol II provides a delightful alternative to traditional English-teaching texts. The selection of reading materials and the instructional activities, commentaries, short essays, audio cassettes, and appendixes which accompany them have been designed to meet the following goals:
- Improve reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Foster a love for reading.
- Enhance critical, creative, and holistic thinking .
- Serve as an invitation to fields as diverse as cultural anthropology and insect physiology .
- Cultivate an appreciation of divergent cultures, customers,and ways of thinking .
- Promote the search for truth, beauty,and compassion.
Unit One: The Environment
Unit Two: Natural Science
Unit Three: Humor and Satire
Unit Four: Critical and Creative Thinking
Unit Five: Drama
Unit Six: Love