Old Question Paper 2014 Spring | Semester Spring |Business Research Methods |BBA | BBA-BI | Pokhara University
Old Question Paper 2014 Spring
Exam 2014 Spring
Attempt all the questions
1. a. Define business research. How does business research contribute to solve business problems?
b. Describe the characteristics of scientific research.
2. a. What is theoretical framework? What does it contain? Discuss. 
b. Explain the importance of literature review in management research. 
3. a. Define hypothesis. What is the purpose of developing hypothesis for a research study?
b. What is questionnaire? What are the most critical problem in questionnaire design?
4. a. “Research design guides the researcher in formulating, implementing and controlling the study”.Explain and also describe the exploratory research design.
b. Define variables? Explain the different types of variables with examples.
5. a. What are the major factors that a researcher must consider when determining which analytical technique to use for analyzing data? 
b. Describe the nature of qualitative data analysis.
What procedures are involved in using simple random sampling?
6. a. What is research proposal? Discuss the functions of a research proposal.
b. Define research report. What guidelines would you suggest for presenting a research study?
7. Write short notes on any two:[2×5]
a. Case Study research
b. Determination of sample size
c. Reliability and validity
Similarly, You may also like: