Business Research Methods
BBA | BBA-BI
Old Question Paper
Year: 2015 | Semester: Spring
Exam 2015 Spring
Attempt all the questions
1. a. What is scientific research? Explain the role of research in business?
b. Write down the nature of management research. How policy researches help to formulate strategy of organization?
2. a. Define literature survey. Explain the criteria of evaluating the literature. 
b. Define the term “theoretical framework”.Identify the basic components that should be incorporated in any theoretical framework.
3. a. What is research design? What considerations should be made to select appropriate research design?
b. What is comparative research design? Explain correlation and causal-comparative research design.
4. a. Define sampling? What are the features of stratified random sampling?
b. What is measurement scale? What are the different types o measurement scale?
5. a.Describe hypothesis with suitable example. What are the types of hypotheses?
b. Define research proposal. Describe briefly the basic components of a research proposal.
6. a.What is descriptive method of data analysis? Compare it with inferential method.
b. What is a report? Describe the characteristics of a good research report.
7. Write short notes on any two:[2×5=10]
a. Essentials of good research report
b. Sampling and Non-sampling errors
c. Reliability and Validity