Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2013 | Semester:Fall
Exam 2013 Fall
Attempt all the questions.
- a. Define organizational behavior. How does the knowledge organizational behavior contribute towards proper management of an organization? Explain.
b. Discuss the emerging trends in organizational behavior.
- a.What are the determinants of individual behavior? Why do you think manger needs to be concerned with individual behavior?
b. Behaviour is based on one’s perception of what the reality is, not on reality itself. Discuss.
Critically analyze Hertzberg’s motivation-hygiene theory. 
- a. Is attitude the sole predictor of behavior? Discuss the factors that affect attitudes.
b. What are the consequences associated with organizational commitment?Explain what can be done to enhance organizational commitment.
- a. Within organization, there are formal and informal groups. Why are both types of group important for organizations?
b. Discuss in detail the process of communication in an organizational setting.
- a. Explain the concept of people-oriented leadership. What are the current issues in leadership?
b. What is inter-group conflict? How can it be minimized? Discuss.
- a. Define organizational design.What can be done to increase the job autonomy of employee?
b. “Organizations are more likely to succeed when they have an adaptive culture”. Do you agree? Why or why not? 
- Write short notes on any two:[2×5=10]
a. Lewin’s force field analysis
b. Consequences of stress
c. Barriers to communication