Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2014 | Semester:Fall
Exam 2014 Fall
Attempt all the questions.
- a. What are the some of the critical behavioral issues facing today’s organizations and management? Discuss. 
b. How do you comment on the “Work Force Diversity” in today’s organization? 
- a. Explain how the perception toward conflict has changed over time. Discuss the role of a leader in managing conflict.
b. Define the main components of attitudes. How does attitude lead behavior? Give an example.
- a. Explain “Equity Theory of Motivation.” Describe its application in business.
b. Explain how perception influences our judgment. What are the various factors that influence perception?
- a. Define group. Explain the stages of group development.
b. What is leadership? Explain briefly leadership styles. Which styles would you prefer to apply in the organization if you were the manager and why? 
- a. Why is problem solving team necessary in organization? Explain how problem solving team operates.
b. “Workforce diversity brings the conflict in an organization’. Explain statement relating with the source of conflict.
- a. Explain organizational design. Briefly explain the common organizational design. 
b. Describe different barriers to effective communication. How can you overcome these barriers in organization?
- Write short notes on any two: [2×5=10]
Current issues in communication