Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2014 | Semester:Spring
Exam 2014 Spring
Attempt all the questions.
- a. How does the knowledge of organizational behaviour contribute to proper management of an organization? Explain.
b. Increasing workforce diversity in the organization poses both challenges and opportunities for managers? Discuss.
- a. What do you mean by value” of an individuan? Explain the types of values. 
b.What is attribution theory of perception? Discuss the possible errors while attributing? 
- a. What is personality? Besides the Big Five, what other personality traits relevant to organizational behaviour. Explain.
b. Define motivation. Which motivation theory have you found to be most useful in explaining why people behave in a certain way? Why?
- a. What are the key parts of the communication process? How do yo distinguish formal and informal communication?
b. Describe the causes of conflict in organizations. Also discuss about the positive and negative consequences of conflict in organizations. 
- a. “All managers must have leadership qualities but all leaders cannot have managerial qualities”. Discuss.
b. How do you explain the growing popularity of teams in organizations? 
- a. What is organizational design? Briefly explain about the organizational designs?
What could be the major causes of stress? How can an organization manage such stress? 
b. Define organizational development? Describe the steps involved in the organizational development process.
- Write notes on any two: [2×5=10]
b. Attitudes beliefs
c. Emerging trends in OB