BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2006 | Semester : Fall
Exam 2006 Fall
Attempt all the questions.
1. a. Explain “Psychology as empirical Science of behaviour”. 
b. Discuss the scope of psychology. 
2. Discuss the structure and function of peripheral nervous system. 
Discuss the various factors that influence personality development.
3. a. Define memory and explain process of memorization. 
b. Describe theory of classical conditioning and its importance in learning. 
4. a. Illustrate the various conflict motivations. 
b. Explain “how frustration and stress are related with motivation”? 
5. a. Explain “Sensation as a raw material for experience”. 
b. Discuss any four laws of perception. 
6. Describe different types of thinking and discuss the steps of problem solving. 
Define intelligence, discuss the types of intelligence, Explain why Benet Simon Test is used?
7. Write short notes on (Any Two): [2×5=10]
a. Rorschach -ink-Blot Test