BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2013 | Semester: Fall
Exam 2013 Fall
1. a. Define psychology and describe the scope of psychology. 
b. Describe briefly the observation method as an important instrument to study psychology. 
2. a. Describe the major functions of Central Nervous System (CNS). 
b. Discuss the features of Charles Spearman’s theory of intelligence. 
Briefly describe the functions of the neuron.
3. a. Describe the different stages of Insight Learning as proposed by Gestalt psychologist. 
Describe the importance of standardized and non-standardized tests of intelligence measurement.
b. Define forgetting and describe briefly the causes of forgetting. 
4. a. Explain the relationships among need, drive, incentive and goal in motivational cycle. 18]
b. What is emotion? Describe briefly how emotion occurs. 
5. a. What is problem solving thinking? Describe the major steps of problem solving thinking. 
b. Explain the concept of creative thinking. Describe the stages of creative thinking. 
6. a. Describe briefly the factors that influence personality development. 
“Sensation is regarded as the primary mental Processes’. Explain.
b. Define perception and explain the role of perceptual organization in perception process. 
7. Write short notes any two: [2×5=10]
a. Processes of concept formation.
b. Transfer of learning
c. Voluntary and involuntary attention