BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2012 | Semester: Fall
Exam 2012 Fall
1) a) “Psychology is the study of human and animal behavior.” Explain the statement.
Discuss the contribution of psychology in management.
2) a) Illustrate the factors influencing attention.
Discuss the major functions of Central system.
b) Define personality. What are the social and cultural factors influencing individual personality?
3) a. Explain the various types of forgetting. State the causes of forgetting.
b. Illustrate the various types of senses.
4) a) Elucidate the role of sympathetic and parasympathetic systems in coordinating human behaviour.
b. What is perceptual organization? State any three principles of perceptual organization.
5) a) Define problem solving. Briefly explain the scientific methods of problem solving.
b) Explain the different ways of improving memory.
6) a) Explain the notions of chronological age (CA) and mental age (MA). How can they influence intelligent quotient (lQ)?
Make a distinction between autistic thinking and problem solving thinking.
b) Distinguish between Rorschach ink-block test and Thematic Apperception Test.
7. Write short notes on any two:
a. Negative emotion
b. Freudian Theory of Personality
c. Hierarchy of motives