BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2010 | Semester: Fall
Exam 2010 Fall
Attempt all the questions
1) a. Critically examine with suitable references that “Psychology is the scientific
study of human behavior”. 
b. What is experiment method? Explain the pros and cons of experimental method.
2) a. Explain all the divisions of Central Nervous System.
Explain the localization of brain with reference to Lashiey’s Law.
b. Neuron is the basic unit of nervous system. Justify.
3) a. Define Memory. Describe the process of memorization.
b. Define learning. Explain the factors of affecting learning.
4) a. What is motivation? Explain about motivation cycle.
b. How would you cope with your stress? Justify your answer if stress could be useful.
5) a. Elucidate the meaning of perception and describe its four laws.
b. What are the factors affecting attention? Briefly explain.
6) a. “Heredity determines personality”. Present your arguments in favour and against this statement.
b. Explain about the scientific steps of problem-solving.
7) Write short notes on (Any Two} [2 X 5]
a. Benet-Simon Intelligence Test
c. S-R & S-O-R Paradigm