Importance of Human Resource Planning in an organization|What is human resource planning | Human resource management plan
Human resource plan | Staff resource planning
Human resource planning definition | Human resource management
Human resource planning is the process of determining organization’s human resource needs of right people at right time and right place which are capable and will help to achieve organization’s overall objectives efficiently and effectively. The importance of Human Resource planning are as follows:
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) helps to ensure right people at right place at right time who are capable of effectively and efficiently completing tasks that directly support the company’s mission and strategic goals.
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) helps to cope with dynamic environment. HR planning helps to face the changes that may include competitive forces, markets, technology, products, government regulations etc. These changes creates need to make changes in job contents, skills, demands of personnel, etc . which may create shortage of people in some areas whereas surplus of people in another area. Therefore, HR planning helps to face these type of changes that may occur.
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) helps to win government contracts. There are thousands of companies all around the world who sells products and services to the government. In order to bid for government contracts and to be competitive, a firm must supply detailed information on its manpower resources and, must plan for and develop appropriate human resources.
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) helps to implement equal employment opportunity. The government’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action regulations mandate that employers meet agreed goals for the employment and upgrading of protected categories of people in their work forces. Affirmative action programs must be implemented and monitored in regard to hiring , placement training, compensation and development.
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) helps in reduction of uncertainty. Proper HR plan evaluates the environment in which the organization operates, assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the organization, sets objectives, and determine program for implementation. This clear set out objectives and evaluation somehow helps to reduce the uncertainty of future.
human resource planning,human resource planning process,hr planning process,human resource plan,hr strategic plan,strategic human resource planning,human resource management plan,hr plan,importance of hr planning,human resource planning examples,manpower planning process,human resource management process,human resource management planning,staff resource planning,hr management plan,hr manager,hris,human resources planning recruitment and selection,human resource planning model,human resource management plan pdf,importance of human resource planning pdf,strategic human resource planning pdf,international human resource management,hr strategy,human resource planning system,human resource management ppt,human resource information system,hr plan for an organization,strategic human resource management,importance of human resource planning in an organisation,human resource manager job description,human resource management planning process,human resource planning and recruitment,strategic human resource planning process,human resources business plan,evolution of human resource management,planned companies human resources,explain the process of human resource planning.