BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2005 | Semester: Spring
Exam 2005 Spring
1. Define macroeconomics. What are its scope and importance? 
2. What are the different methods of computation of National Income? What are its difficulties? [7+8]
3. Explain the classical theory of employment. What are its limitations? [7+8]
4. Explain the psychological law of consumption. Discuss about the determinants of consumption function.
What is saving? Explain about its determinants. [7+8]
5. Give the concept and a practical example of inflation. Discuss about its causes. [7+8]
6. What do you mean by monetary policy? What are its tools and significance in developing countries? [7+8]
7. Write short notes on(Any Two): [5X2=10]
a. Phases of business cycle.
b. Circular flows diagram.
c. Monetary policy in Nepal.