Management of Human Resources
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2014 | Semester: Spring
Exam 2014 Spring
Attempt all the questions
1) a.Define human resource management. Explain the importance of human resource management in a competitive business world.
b. Explain the ethical issues in human resource management.
2) a.Explain the importance of human resource planning. 
b.Distinguish between internal and external recruitment.What are their relative advantages? 
What is employee selection? Explain the different methods of employee selection.
3) a.Define employee socialization.Why is employee socialization necessary in organization?
b. Distinguish between on-the job training and off-the-job training in terms of method used in these training.
4) a.Define training. What factors would you consider in designing the training program?
b. What is performance appraisal? Describe the methods of performance appraisal which would be appropriate for financial institutions.
5) a.Define compensation. Explain the emerging concepts and issues in compensation.
b. Organization Health and Safety (OHS) is a growing concern for organizations all over the world. How do you see its relevance to Nepalese Organizations?
6) a.Define Industrial relations. Explain the collective bargaining process.
b. What is conflict management? Explain the conflict management techniques.
Define career development. Explain the different approaches to career development.
7) Write short notes on any two:[2×5]
a. Job stress factors
b. Management by objective
c. Job evaluation system