Management of Human Resources
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2014 | Semester: Fall
Exam 2014 Fall
Attempt all the questions
1) a. Discuss the role of HR Professional in changing environment. 
b. Differentiate between Personnel Management and Human Resource Management. 
2) a. Discuss the contributory role of Human Resource information System (HRIS) in formulating HR strategy in the organization. 
b. Assume that you are HR manager of Nabil Bank Ltd. working in head office kathmandu.Recently, your organization has selected a female employee for the post of loan officer to fulfill the vacancy post in the branch office Pokhara. You are requested to prepare well-defined job description to the newly appointed employee for Pokhara branch. Prepare it.
3) a.”An organization should follow a policy of recruiting from within the organization”. Do you agree or disagree? Explain.
b. What is MBO? Examine the advantage of MBO for evolving a more objective performance appraisal system.
4) a.Describe the various types of compensation that have practiced in the today’s Nepalese organizations.
b. Explain how well defined compensation system can change the performance of the employees in the organization.
5) a.Organization Health and Safety (OHS) is a growing concern for organization all over the world. How do you see its relevance to Nepalese organizations?
b. What is job stress? Discuss the major causes of stress.
6) a.Describe the cause and consequence of conflict that may arise in the organization’s workplace.
b. Discuss the contemporary issues in industrial relations in Nepal.
7) Write short notes on any two:[2×5]
c.Spirituality in the workplace.