Principles of Marketing
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2009 | Semester:Spring
Attempt All the questions
1. a. Define marketing as a managerial process. Why maintaining relationship with customers is important function of marketer? 
b. What is societal marketing concept? Is societal marketing concept applicable in Nepal?
2.a.As a marketing manager, indicate the importance of marketing information and MIS. 
b. Compare and contrast between consumer and business market.
3. a. How do demographic factors influence in the design of marketing mix? 
b. Discuss the buying process of a consumer who is going to purchase a new flat from prestige Developers Company P. Ltd. at Chandol,Kathmandu.
4. a. Explain the product line decisions with suitable examples.
b. What are the basic differences in cost based pricing and value based pricing?
5. a. What factors do you think best suit for segmenting furniture products.
b. What are marketing logistics? Describe the logistic functions.
6. a. Define promotion and explain its importance to organization and product success. Also, briefly explain the elements of promotion mix.
b. Explain the decisions involved in message design and media selection strategy for advertisement.
7. Write short notes on (Any Two): [2×5=10]
- Market Segmentation
- Service Characteristics
- Consumer sales promotion tools