Marketing Old Question Paper 2011
BBA | BBA-BI | BBA-TT | BCIS | BHCM
Old Question Paper
Year: 2011 | Semester : Spring
Attempt All the questions(Marketing Old Question Paper 2011)
1. a. Define Marketing. Discuss some of the challenges marketers are facing today.
b. Define consumer behaviour. Discuss how consumer buyer decision process is different than industrial buying process.
2. a. Define the term socio-cultural environment. How does socio-cultural environment a a firm’s marketing decision? Discuss with examples.
b. What is marketing logistics? Discuss the major functions of marketing logistics.
3. a. Explain the different stages of Product Life Cycle (PLC) and briefly describe the marketing mix strategies suitable for maturity stage of the PLC.
b. “Marketing should be more focused to retain their old customer rather than acquiring new customer.” Do you agree with the statement? Give your justifications.
5. a. Define marketing channels? Discuss in detail the channel selection decisions for a consumer product.
b. Identify and explain the external and internal factors affecting the pricing decisions.
6. a. Define marketing communication mix? Discuss the role of personal selling in marketing of a new product.
b. What is product positioning? Discuss the various steps involved in designing the positioning strategy.
7. Write short notes on any two:[2×5=10]
- Importance of Public Relations
- Channel Conflict
- Marketing Information System