Scientific Thinking|Importance of Scientific Thinking|Business Research Methods|BBA|BBA-BI
Scientific thinking refers to the body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge through proper planning, foresight, commitment, and persistence. This thinking process successfully leads to the most reliable answers to questions and solutions to problems.
Importance of Scientific Thinking
- Scientific Thinking helps to raise vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely.
- It helps to gather and assesses relevant scientific data and information, using abstract ideas
to interpret them effectively.
- It helps to come to well-reasoned scientific conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards.
- It helps to think open-mindedly, recognizing, and assessing assumptions, implications, and practical consequences.
- It help to communicate effectively with others in proposing solutions to complex problems.
You may also like,