Management Notes

Reference Notes for Management

Jonas has disability insurance through his employer. The employer pays 75% of the premium, and Jonas pays the other 25%. What is Jonas’s tax liability for any benefits paid from the disability plan?

Jonas has disability insurance through his employer. The employer pays 75% of the premium, and Jonas pays the other 25%. What is Jonas's tax liability for any benefits paid from the disability plan?

Looking for the answer to the question below related to  Management ?

Jonas has disability insurance through his employer. The employer pays 75% of the premium, and Jonas pays the other 25%. What is Jonas’s tax liability for any benefits paid from the disability plan?

 Options:

A) Taxes must be paid on all benefits received
B) No taxes are payable on any benefits received
C) Taxes must be paid on 25% of the benefits received
D) Taxes must be paid on 75% of the benefits received

The Correct Answer Is:

  • D) Taxes must be paid on 75% of the benefits received.

Read more